저에 관하여

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nyx inL♥VE

There's nothing much to do during the weekends but to be a couch-potato. Me, being happy that classes will be over soon :) Yeah baby!

When I was in grad school, i have my nails done weekly. i sooo love plain matte colors: red, black, blue, plum. I don't want to put on the glitter effects rather opt to dark and strong shades. Nowadays, I don't put on colored nails especially during school days coz I don't want my students focus on them instead of listening to me.. hehehe. But weekends are exception  :D

I love summer days coz i would have the freedom to change them any day i want and whatever color i like :) *devilish grin*

Here are some photo's  taken from my laptop :) 
Top photo: Hot pink polish with a no-make-up face *not even powder!* See those eyebags @_@ How can i remove those bags?!?!?!

Lower photos: Hot Pink Nails with my Narcissus lipstick by Nyx *makes me feel im nicki minaj the white version* I also pressed on some Careline face powder in its natural shade :) Look at my background! There's Stringbean Jr., Garu and Pucca :D Those are my obsessions, too! I'll be featuring my stuffed toys in this blog next time :)


Here are the products I've used for this feature:
For my Nails: 
Base Coat: Nyx
Top Coat: Korean product









For my lips:
I've came across NYX on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/NYXCOSMETICSPAMP) I've ordered 20 pieces of round lipstick in different shades so i could sell to my colleagues and friends. I wanted them to look good, too! I got the narcissus for myself :) I wanted to purchase other products from them next time :) the owner is very accomodating and she really responds to queries and orders immediately. When the package arrived the next day, i was surprise to get the free nail polish above :) and i'm so happy with it! You might want to check its new website: http://nyxcosmeticsph.net/

What do you do on the weekends? What brand of cosmetics are you fond of?

17 comments:

  1. Ang cute ng shade of pink, ma'am!! :) Pretty as ever. :3 Me kahit Sat di pwede maging couch potato kasi super busy prn TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the promotion :) ---- http://nyxcosmeticsph.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. for lipstick, i've always liked revlon kasi kahit sa sobrang init, di nababali unlike mac :( i like nyx too dahil sa colors. :>

    narcissus looks good on you, ma'am :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice maam! :) I know the owner of that shop.. she's been my blogmate and friend ever since. hehehehe :) I think that top coat korean product is from Etude House.. nice maam.. lovely photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the base coat! Nude colors <3 <3 <3 and 20 lippies? can i have one? hahaha I painted my nails to glazed blue awhile ago! hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! i just commented on your blog, too.. hehehe... we have been doing the same things on weekends.. hehehhe... vain :) lippies are all out na! hehehe

      Delete
  6. The lipstick's shade is really pretty! You really pulled it off well :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice lipstick and i like the shade of that nail polish. bebe has many of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE!!! Hahaha I also have Narcissus :P Very bright bright pink! Hahaha Pareho tayong mahilig sa hot pink ;) Happy summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really??? hehehe.. yeah.. at work, i try to mix it with my lighter pink shade :) hot pink is so hot for me.. hehehe...

      Delete
  9. i've tried narcissus.. and it is great! :)

    ReplyDelete