저에 관하여

Friday, February 24, 2012

My fetish :X


I my feet!

I always take care of them and pamper them. Before, i used to have foot spa once a month but i realized that it's not that good anyway.

I'm always busy with my schedule so i rarely have pedicure with my own manicurista. Don't trust saloon people that much unless you are a regular customer. Some would just perform pedicure without proper cleaning your nails. But, some are really true to their work. Learn to do it by yourself, it's fun!

I believe that clean feet reflects ones personality. With or without the nail polish, keeping it clean says so much that you are a tidy person. Try checking the feet of men, you will see who among them are clean and tidy :)

I would like to share to you products i used in pampering my feet:

Profeet by SaraLee
A peppermint foot blush spray you can use after washing your tired feet with soap or foot wash. Aside from this product, profeet by SaraLee offers foot wash, lotion and scrub. You don't need to go to a foot spa to pamper and get that rosy feet. Just a reminder, make sure you dry your feet before putting on your shoes or sandals coz it might stain those footwears :)

Aside from vanilla and lavander, i'm mesmerized by peppermint. Accoring to Harvard Medical School, peppermint is also an age-old herbal medicine that has been used to treat a wide range of abdominal woes, from flatulence to stomach cancer to gallbladder disease.
 
Ten Terrific Talons Nail Oil
Discover the beauty of this NAIL OIL which was designed to rejuvenate the nails. It will make the tips of your nails a healthy white, almost like having a French Manicure. The moons under your nails will be enhanced through the continued use of our nail oil.

Ingredients: Olive oil (natural healer), Grapeseed oil (nurtures skin), Jojoba oil (mimics our skin), Lemon oil (natural antiseptic), Sesame oil (high in amino acids & lecithin), Carrot extract (rejuvenating & reduces scarring)

This was given to me as a Christmas present by my cousin.  It is adorned with a hot pink flamingo charm made of 100% pewter that can be worn as a toe ring or on a charm bracelet.





How about you? What's your fetish?

14 comments:

  1. wow.. that's a nice product ma'am ah.. :) speaking of feet.. that's the part I hate the most in my body ma'am.. :( super pangit ng paa ko kahit anong alaga ang gawa ko. wahahahahaha.. hindi blessed paa ko. wahahahaha.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so true, you'll know how clean/tidy a person is through their feet. i never tried having other people clean my toenails except for my mom when i was still super young. i do it myself since elementary :D wow. never thought there are so many products for feet out there. nyc one. imma try them soon. thnx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try to visit watsons when you go to an sm mall :) foat soak and scrub really do help you remove stress :)

      Delete
  3. huhu i have issues with my feet na sometimes, i don't really care about them masyado in terms of linis-linis. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice product!! Pero eeeh I hate my feet. Pangit kasi talagaaaaa. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. same here osing..i do it myself..i have no choice c0z manicure/pedicure here is not clean at all. yeah, it feels clean and relaxing to have ur manicure/pedicure done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy to see you here mersa :) muah! if we do it by ourselves, we don't worry about infections, too.

      Delete
  6. Nice advice and I'll try to buy sa saralee. Wala din kasi ako time ipamper paa ko..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think one of the reasons why women are obsessed with shoes is because deep down inside, we're all also obsessed about covering up our feet, which most of us think are ugly. Hahaha Me naman I just go have my pedicure done every once in a while and apply tons of lotion everyday :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! I do put Nivea cream for my feet every night. If i don't forget it hahah nice post maam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there i been using this for quiet sometimes till my friend that used to work with me move out to dubai.. is it any ways i can have this in malaysia?


    please email me at fzzulaikha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete