저에 관하여

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

16th of February

It was my birthday :) I thank God for the 28 years of wonderful life He gave me.
Sweet stuffs from ssssooo sweet people for my birthday :)

I wore a white top with a red blazer instead of our red uniform.

On my way to school, i said to myself, "i won't expect anything at all!" so "I won't get hurt in case they forget my birthday" .. and i'm talking about my IV - St. Alphonsus Rodriguez class.

I am with them during first period in the morning. Guess what??? They haven't greeted me! hhhmmm. I haven't greeted Rasheed as well, it's his birthday, too!. But that's fine, maybe at the end of the period, they will sing a happy birthday song for me. When the bell rang, ooops! They just said bye ma'am and off they went to their classroom since we were having the class in the computer laboratory. Nah! i don't want to get mad on my birthday... i just said.. the day isn't over yet ... maybe! just maybe they have some surprise for me :) *ha! hoping :)

I was glad my colleagues greeted me and there were some who gave me presents on my table :)

After lunch, Junior and Senior students will have their JS Prom practice in the lobby. While preparing to go down from the Faculty workroom, Alou called me up and said if i can go out from the workroom because I have to sign their letter for their project. When, i got out from the door and peep down on the lobby, i saw my class :) singing the happy birthday song with the cake, flowers, balloons and confetties :)

I went down from the second floor and they still sang and hugged me while giving all those stuffs. The fun part: they let me pop all the balloons using my butt so i can read they're messages :) so sweet but painful.. lolz!

I never expected them to be that creative and they really let me feel that i'm special to them. of course! they are so special for me and they know that :) A birthday is just one of the ordinary days that we live. You will just remember it as the sign you were born on this earth. What makes it really special is when people around you especially the ones you really love: remember and take time to let you feel that you are special on the day you were born :)

Soon, they will leave the High School and will go on their own way apart from each other. But i'm pretty sure that the bond they have as a class will always stay and go on till they meet again. I look forward to seeing them become successful and I will be listening to them telling great stories they've created for themselves.

Here are some captured moments during that blissful day.
...preparing their personal messages for me!

...the surprise part :D



20 comments:

  1. Awww how sweet!!!! I like birthday surprises as well! Belated Happy Birthday Ms. Rosie! hahaha Funny the popping balloon with the butt :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mich! it's like i'm playing the wil time big time game! lolz...

      Delete
  2. Aww sweet!! Makatouch if I was in your place. Iyak2 mode again. Haha! <3 <3 Belated! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi trish! ur right about that! :) link exchange okie :)

      Delete
  3. aawwwwww.. they're so sweet Ma'am! :) ayeeeee.. :D belated happy happy birthday to you! <3

    P.S. it was really nice seeing you last time, ma'am! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks beb :) i was so happy to see you, too! ur such a pro na tlga :) multi-talented even before you were in hs :)

      Delete
  4. aww. so sweet. Belated Happy Birthday! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love birthday surprises! it reminds me when i was still in high school we usually surprise our teacher in class. :) belated happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh. how sweet!! Ahaha. I miss High School! Belated Happy Birthday Ma'am! I remember,every time our teacher will be celebrating their birthday, we usually surprise them, especially if we have exams so the exams will be postponed. ahahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe... naughty but sweet huh! thanks for the greetings czar :)

      Delete
  7. hi ma'am rosie. belated happy birthday!
    you have the sweetest students <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. belated happy birthday maam! :) sweeeeeeeet of your students. i love surprises but it makes me cry. :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks angel :) nice seeing you here! they say, sweet persons, cry a lot :)

      Delete
  9. OMG! Your at the JS promenade? I haven't see you! :< Rhea didn't told me too if she saw you! ha! Anyway Belated Maam! How sweet of your students! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i wore the plum gown :) i'm also busy during that night :) but i;ve seen you in green... hehehe ...thanks for the greetings pat!

      Delete
  10. wow ma'am! great story/surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi abner! nice to see you here.. yeah :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete