저에 관하여

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Beauty Angel Cosmetics Review

I'm getting serious in make-up collection... whoah!
I would like to introduce you to my Beauty Angel Cosmetics (Special Edition) Eyeshadow and Cheek Blush Palette :)

This comes in 4 shades: Green, Purple, Blue,and Gold.
I already have the Green and Purple shades.

It gives  4 easy steps in putting eyeshadow

 i ♥ it because: 
... long last effect of the shades (6 - 8 hours)
... packaging : love the mag-type effect
... very handy and you can carry it anywhere as if you're just reading a book or mag :)

purple and green shades

i love the effect it gives on my eyes and cheeks + it's hypo-allergenic. Just use better brushes for the greater look you wanted.

I use the green shade palette for everyday use.I tried to use the purple shade during 2 occasions and it looks good, too.

I love to reinvent and discover new things on make-up. 

I would like to learn how to create the smoky eyes effect in the near future. :)

Just recently, i have been interested in watching video tutorials on putting make-up. Hoping to have more time for that since I'm working :)

That's it for now!

How about you? What's your favorite shades of make-up?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Rosie, where do you buy these? First time I've heard of this brand. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello mich! it's from china :) i can get orders of it if you want :) i'm selling it with my circle of friends only :)

      Delete
  2. Di kaya scary? :D Hahaha I'm kinda wary about products from China in general :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you know that make-up coming from saudi and the middle east part are actually manufactured in china? i do have sensitive skin, and it suits me :)

      Delete