저에 관하여

Monday, February 13, 2012

Skin Food

I love the water! When there's no work, I would pamper my self by taking time in the bathroom :)


My all-time bath soap
 My day won't be complete without this papaya soap :)  Definitely, helped me have whiter and glowing skin. Try it, too!

At night, when i feel like taking a bath i opt to use shower gel with lavender scent. Thanks to the brother of my hubby, who sent me a Vivien Taylor hot4u perfume and shower gel package. I'll use it this V-day and my Bday @.@

Source: http://www.celetequedermoscience.com/

I ♥ Celeteque Products. I use its facial wash and moisturizer. Alcohol-free and water-based. It's costly but 'sulit' ...worth getting what you've paid for :) Right now, they have product innovation: DermoScience +, the science behind beautiful skin. I'm using their Hydration products.
 
Here's more about CELETEQUE DermoScience™
Inspired by the dermoscience revolution in the US and Europe, UNILAB, the country’s trusted healthcare provider introduces new CELETEQUE DermoScience™.

3 Facts About CELETEQUE DermoScience™
  • CELETEQUE DermoScience™ merged Unilab’s medical expertise and dermatological advances to develop products that are clinically tested to deliver results.  With 6 skincare lines co-developed with dermatologists for different skin conditions:  Hydration, Acne Solutions, Sun Care, Brightening, Advanced Anti-Aging and Restorative.

  • Beautiful skin starts with healthy skin. The DermoScience technology makes use of derma-grade ingredients necessary to promote overall skinhealth.

  • With CELETEQUE DermoScience™, there are no empty promises, no superficial claims, just effective results that are based on lab tests, clinical facts and studies.
Thanks for reading this :)  
How about you? What's your skin food?


5 comments:

  1. Hmmm I've heard a lot about Celeteque but haven't got the chance to try their products yet. I have a bowl of face cream at home. Baka I'll give it a try :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what i love about their facial wash .. is that even if you won't put on moisturizer after.. it's fine. The facial wash doesn't dry up your skin. but i still do put moisturizer, can't go out without it :) and i'm also using olay natural white

      Delete
    2. I've stopped using moisturizer for a while since I was breaking out a lot. Ngayon, I think I'll go back to using Ponds na :P

      Delete
  2. I used Celeteque before pero it clogged my pores. Right now I'm not using anything except Dove bar soap. :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've tried dove but for me.. it moisturizes but not totally clean your face hehehe... any soap is a NO-NO for my face :D I'm using the ponds black as well... a must try ,too!

      Delete