저에 관하여

Monday, March 12, 2012

Cooking with the Juniors

I'm so happy to blog again. I've been so busy with school works like computing grades for my senior classes, deliberations, recognition day and the very near graduation day.

This is my first entry for the month of March. Last March 5, I had the chance to be with juniors during their TLE time since their subject teacher is not feeling well that day. The cooking activity is their project for the quarter and this can't be moved. I have no choice but to facilitate 2 classes (1 class in the morning and 1 in the afternoon).

For this year the ADZU High School offers Culinary Arts as one major area in TLE 3. Thanks to our new TLE teacher: Ms Gracely

I was so happy and thankful to be able to experience being in the TLE room for the whole day. The TLE room is located at the basement. I'm no expert in cooking but I'm no ignorant. During my high school days I majored in Culinary Arts on my third and fourth year in my alma mater, ZCSPC. So I can say, I can still manage cooking with the juniors by this time :)

I've known most of the students in the juniors since I handled them durng their first year in ADZU High School. So many changes can be seen in them physically, they've grown into ladies and gentlemen. But, the way they treated me never changed, kind, jolly and courteous students :)

Here are some pictures I've taken from their Culinary Activities:
Prep time: cutting, slicing, mixing, etc. & they're havin' fun :D  


Table Setting: Oh my, boys & girls know the 14 types of table napkin folding :)
These boys really cooked well; Girls? Are you havin' fun eatin'?
Ooooops! Judges are comin' ....
Judges with students: happily eating together ...

I'm sure everyone left with a happy heart and bloated stomach :)

Me??? I did enjoy the day very much ..cooking with the kids and eating them ...I mean, eating with them :)

What are you up to this fabulous March? 

Happy blog hopping!



12 comments:

  1. Wow this is awesome!!! Hahahaha I wish we had culinary class when I was still in high school :D Hehehehe Glad you're back online :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mich! i'm finally back with so much more :) thanks for always droppin' by!

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for visiting my site. followed you via GFC hope you could do the same. thanks!

    Kai
    www.kaifragrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! ma'am!!! may culinary arts na pala ang highschool?? COOL! :D
    sayang di namin naabutan. huhuhuhuhu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tomoh! we just started this year ...we will offer baking next year :)

      Delete
  4. awesome. cooking is fun. but i dont know how. i miss our cooking class in high school. we made cookies, siopao, century eggs, salted eggs, ensaymada and more.. oh. those were the days... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most men cook very well :) thanks ced for visting my site :)

      Delete
  5. aww. sayang naman di na namin naabutan 'to. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are very lucky cause they had given the chance to learn this stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how they participate and prepare the utensils and all. Good thing hindi sila maarte and whatnot. For sure you enjoyed the day and above all you ate a lot of food! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super dami ng food.. actually just tasting all the food really made me full... magagaling nga sila magluto eh...

      Delete