저에 관하여

Saturday, March 17, 2012

from Korea with L♥VE



...and the long wait is over, and he's finally back!
Guess who??? Yes, the love of my life ♥.♥
 I wanted to share to my readers how sweet and thoughtful he is :)
....bunch of chocolates ...seeing these sweet stuff I'm already full!!! yum! yum! yum!

Featuring some Korean Chocolates
Chocolate for girls! A cute packaging of a royal  korean girl :)
Inside the box you'll find these chocolates with variety of traditional Korean attire and i so love it!

Choco bites with macadamia nuts


ooooops! for your eyes only :D
Some korean words i've learned:
saranghaeyo! (i love you)
ne sarang /my love/


That's it for today! 

What's the best chocolate given to you?

2 comments:

  1. Wew before reading your post just glancing the photos sabi ko ano kaya to? Then chocolates pala haha is it taste good? looks yummy anyway :D

    ReplyDelete