저에 관하여

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Shoe Watch List

What's one thing most women want? A pair of Shoe.


I love shoes. The first thing I would look into women are their shoes and how they carry them :)

9 months I won't be able to use heels and wedges for my baby's sake.
But, that won't stop me from loving shoes and wearing them soon :)

Here are my top 5 picks for wedges:

Sexy in Nude



Color Me Pink!


Glitter in Gold


You're my sunshine!


Aqualicious

These shoes are made-to-order and can be customized into 4" | 3" | 2"

 

Check out for more shoes and other creative products
in my own FB shop: Osielicious


Get one for yourself now!

 

Like my shop:


4 comments:

  1. I want those nude shoes!!! They're a basic item that every girl should have. Unfortunately, I don't have them yet :( Congrats on your online shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the nude shoes, though I can't wear those. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every woman feels more confident when wearing shoes like those. So bad I can't wear any but I'm still confident though. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glittering gold wedges! they look so glamorous and even they're high, they seem to look comfy too. :)

    ReplyDelete