저에 관하여

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Man's Bestfriend

I love pets! When i was a kid, i used to have so many cats and dogs around. I love to play with them but don't feed or take care of them not as much as i do these time around :)

Dogs bring joy to our lives. When I got married we had these 2 puppies with us in our new home. Oh my! They're so adorable and we really take care of them as our little babies. Feed them. Bath them. Play with them. Most of the time, they sleep with us, too!

Now that their almost a year older :) Kimchi, our female dog have 4 lovely black puppies and she never grown that big. unlike, Budoy, our male dog who was so big and very makulit. Budoy doesn't like water and he hates bath time.I got no problem with Kimchi, she likes to take a bath and very lovable.

When I'm around the house, they just stay inside the house and loves to cuddle. They gave me that happiness whenever I'm alone. They're my companions and protector of the house. If hubby comes home soon, I'm sure they'll be spoiled brats again :) I'm sure he misses them so much!

Here's a glimpse of our dogs:

Budoy (far left) and Kimchi (near right)

Budoy


Kimchi (Top) and Budoy (Below)


Do you love pets, too?
What do you have at home?

7 comments:

  1. ang cute ni budoy! hehehe i would love to have a dog again but with the baby and work and school and all my online life and other things on my list...maybe later na lang hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm into dogs. Or let me say i hate pets :)) Why do you have to named the dog budoy? haha ang cute lng ng dog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dogs. I own two big dogs (Labradors) that are really part of the family. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. adooorable dogs! we should have a dog get-together soon. :)

    Budoy looks like Mark Zuckerberg's Beast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah! that's a fun idea :)dogs photoshoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! they look so cute! I have two dogs at home. The old is Cookie and the young one is Fluffy! They're both white but Fluffy is more ma-amo :))

    ReplyDelete