저에 관하여

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

My Online Shop: Osielicious


I just started my Online Shop last September 6 and it's so overwhelming! I'll be introducing Technopreneurship to my high school students this Third Quarter and I thought of making my own online shop as an example.

Facebook paved the way for suppliers and retailers to have easier access to consumers in marketing their products. Thus, online shops are anywhere and everywhere in FB. Just be very careful of dishonest and bogus buyers! Check out for comments and reviews of online shoppers before giving your payment.

The products I have in my online shop are creative, uniquely interesting and worth your money. here are some of my products. Check out for more at: http://www.facebook.com/osieshop

Wedges:



 Flats: 

 

Cosmetics:

Creative School and Office Stuff:




Creative Camera Mugs

Creative Cord Winders




 Sky Lantern




I hope you'll be able to visit and like my shop:
http://www.facebook.com/osieshop
 

 

6 comments: