저에 관하여

Friday, June 08, 2012

Wedding Photobook

Digital arts is my passion.

I love artworks. I may not be good in hand drawing but I've got skills in digital editing. Tarp designs, invitations, event cards, photo editing are but few of what I wanted to do during my leisure time. It's also one way for me to cope with stress and boredom. *grin*

If I'm not a teacher, I would be in digital design firms or working for events companies :)

Here are some of our wedding pictures that I have edited using Smilebox software. I'm also a fan of Adobe Photoshop :) An online version of the Photoshop would be Pixlr . If you wanted to have a fast photo effect editing, you may want to visit: Photufunia.


Here are some edited photos:



You can contact me if you're interested in photobooks and the digital arts. I can do it for you or maybe we can share learnings with each other, too. :)


15 comments:

  1. hmn.. gotta try those editing software... am using Picasa only hehehe... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one ma'am. I saw smilebox long time ago . It was an incredible application. Makes editing more fun and easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes friends... the softwares i recommended are really user-friendly :) try it and you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are nice keepsakes! ;)) Thanks for suggesting photo editing programs:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't tried online editing software, pero might give it a try soon if i need to edit stuff quickly. :)

    did you have your photobook printed already, ma'am rosie ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not yet athena.. i still have to make more than enough around 20 pages. why'd u asked pala?

      Delete
  6. Wow so nice of you po to share these! Will try them :3 I am addicted to editing, using Adobe :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you ma'am. I'll try editing using this software soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your wedding is magical maam! :)
    congrats again!!!! <3 <3 <3 love your photos! hihihihi :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really a feel good post! Couldn't help but smile after seeing all your pics :3
    Thanks for suggesting these programs! Might give them a try someday soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job with the photo book! :D I kinda like it especially since you did it yourself so it's more personal. Can't wait to see all the photos of your wedding!!! You looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like! Nice tips for the software! I only use Photoshop :D Good Job! Mrs. Rosie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You seem to be good at editing photos. I suck at it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. these photos look so sweet :)


    Do you like beauty products?
    We're holding a giveaway @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i've joined :) hoping to win your giveaway :) let\s link exchange :)

      Delete