저에 관하여

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Souvenirs & Favors

These are the wedding tokens.


To thank your guests for sharing the wedding day with the couple. It's a nice gesture to give those who were present some tokens to remember your special day.

My colleague at work ms. leila had these clay pen collections. I've seen her having a box of pens. I asked her if I could also buy some of those for souvenirs... and there she knew I was going to get wed :) she was happy to hear such good news and she happily helped me contact the seller of those pens.


I bought the tokens at an online shop, Play Palace. The owner was so accommodating and we communicated through fb and text. That's the power of technology if only you know how to use it :)e She gave me a very good discount, free extra pens and i only had to pay 100pesos for delivery fee (through jrs express). When i received the package i was so happy to see so many cute couple pens, that i thought of having it all by myself :D

Why did we choose to have pens for tokens? Pens so that the guests will be able to use it at work or anytime they wanted to write something.It's a wedding, so we wanted to have couple pens for giveaways.  The cute little characters on the pen symbolizes the different countries my hubby traveled on coz of his line of work :)


Thanks to maui (friend, gradskul boardmate) who creatively designed the souvenir tag.

The souvenir tag included our names, wedding date, thank you word in english and in korean language.


I personally put them together and designed the 2 baskets full of pens. I am a creative person. I love the arts and I'm so hands-on to any activity or task I'm into. Thank God I had the time to do it by myself coz it's summer vacation time. :)


For our Principal Sponsors, we thought of giving cakes made by Uncle Bob. He also made our wedding cake, pastries and fruits decor. You will see our wedding cake next posting time :)


You don't have to spend so much for tokens.




Spend Less. Think creatively.

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow good to have you back, Ma'am! And buti naman all went very very well. :3 Post photos of the event! :I mean, more! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ma'am Rosie. Congratulations!
    I really love that your giveaways are really useful and cute too! :)
    It's also nice to know that your transaction with the seller went well.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I must say that these are great souvenirs!!! Finally, you get something useful as a wedding souvenir! hehehe Super adorable pa! I want to have one!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! They look so cute!!! I want to have one! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh... Congrats to you. Those pens are super cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang cute! <3 I like. The clay pens I have look weird. I guess I got what I paid for (P5/pen). LOL!

    ReplyDelete