저에 관하여

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

L♥VE > Distance

Finally, i'm back to blogging :) ...been busy with other matters but i still do browse on other blogs since i find my fellow zamboanga bloggers' posts interesting and worth reading for. I have been thinking of what to post in my blog and not until now i finally decided to post something about me and a glimpse of what's going on with my life now.

Just got married last May this year /*you may visit my Wedding Diary*/ and it's been 3 months of blissful married life. One of the challenges I am encountering right now is having a long distance relationship. I wouldn't say it's a problem but a challenge for both of us. We have surpassed it on our bf-gf stage and now we are facing it again on the next level.

I know some of you have the same situation with me. Sleepless and crying nights. Loneliness. Doubts. But come to think of it, if the Love you have for your partner is far greater than the distance between you then you wouldn't feel sad the whole time.

We are so grateful right now that through technology we can bridge distance and show our love to our other half. Thanks to our cellphones that we can text and call them right away; Skype for the unlimited video in real-time face to face with your partner; Yahoo Messenger, Facebook, Email ... we will be able to share our captured moments and tell stories instantly.

We do have communication tools right now to help our relationship. But, most importantly: if we have that genuine LOVE | TRUST | PRAYER for each other. Lastly, having God as the center of both your lives, no man can put asunder.

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love, time is eternity.
~Henry Van Dyke


How about you? Share your thoughts on Long Distance Relationships :)
I will be happy to hear from you!

6 comments:

  1. Osie, we were also four years away from each other before we got married... Had to rely on phones and difficult for my partner who wasn't into writing letters, but we survived that stage. Make the most of new technology... Those are on your side! Just have to be more trusting and less jealous and always give time for the communication!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :') I hope you get through all this sad episodes Miss Osie! I agree that with Prayers, Trust and most of all LOVE, nothing is impossible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love reading your posts ma'am osie. btw, i never forget to feed your fishes in my every visit, hehehe... kudos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay congrats with the wedding will check it now! I miss your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back to blogging ma'am!! :D
    I'm so happy for you ma'am!! long distance relationship may be hard.. but I know you both can make it through ;)

    xoxo
    Rhea Bue (Styles & Writes)
    http://bebe-doll.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate since I've been in one for three years now. Just be strong and believe in each other. It'll be worth it in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete