저에 관하여

Saturday, January 14, 2012

ésté corazon ...

February is said to be the L♥VE month.
My birthday falls on this month, too!

People view L♥VE differently.
Every person has his / her own language of L♥VE .
Every person show it in various ways and means.

In the quest for L♥VE ,
we often have issues to face;
factors that affect how we view and deal with it;
people who in one way or the other has great influence on how we define L♥VE;
going through decisions like whether to go on with what your heart is telling you to do;
or even a simple yet sometimes complicated question of: whom to L♥VE.

I am inviting you to share your own story,
be it happy or sad, inspiring or frustrating, decided or doubtful, etc.
I would  L♥VE  to share some bits of love advise which may help you.

I'm no L♥VE expert but I would L♥VE to help YOU.

What's your story?
Share it to me via Formspring: Click Me
or
Share it via Formspring widget on the upper left of my blog
or
email me: rosieroquero@gmail.com



Photo Credits:



1 comment:

  1. Happy valentine's day to you!!!! :D Love story? Super long kwento e! Hahahaha Next time sama kayo sa Zamboanga Bloggers Meet up para kwento tayo :D

    ReplyDelete