저에 관하여

Thursday, January 05, 2012

To curl or not to curl...

One of the few things in my wishlist is to have a new look for 2012: hair perming! I have natural wavy hair and i just have yearly rebonding session to do away with the bad hair day look. I never tried perming my hair. 



I've interested with such look, that's why i bought some magic curlers when i went to manila during the sembreak.  


...inside the taxi going to NAIA 3   Oct 2011

I love my curls but not the preparation time.
You must do  it 5-6 hours
before the party to set the curls well.
It's nice to see but not to touch though :(


ADZU HS FS Christmas Party   Dec 2011
New Year's Eve   Jan 2012


What if I'll try to have it permed on a saloon? Will the look fit me?


                    


Hope to hear from you friends ... :)







5 comments:

  1. I think better pag curl. Your hair looks good on you naman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to curl ma'am!! gorgeous! hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang hirap mag-decide. hehehe.
    based on your pics, you look better on straight. :D younger look.

    mau

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot for the suggestions :)

    i would like to have it in vanity salon?
    Do you have any recommended salon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think mas bagay sa inyo yung sa baba lang ang curls, ma'am :)

    ReplyDelete