저에 관하여

Monday, May 07, 2012

The Bridal Shower

After an afternoon of head-breaking meeting with the Academic Management Team, I was surprised by my co-teachers with a bridal shower :)

Because our meeting ended so late, some of the female teachers went home already. But, it didn't spoil the party. It was so fun and right at this moment i'm blogging about it, i'm still in blissful mode :)

people behind it: hannah, mitch, rona, mam ruthie, mam v, mam virgie, mam gel, mam vicky, mam cha ...mam pam and mam eve came in late because of the 'pancit'.. hehehe

it's a tradition in the high school community to give a bridal shower for female teachers/staffs  before they get married. I've expected it! :) but the shower they gave was so unique and different.. we had so much fun till the end :)

a regular bridal shower would be gift giving, message for the bride and eating ...but they made it extra special for me :) instead, these girls took me into the "hot seat." they asked questions and i have to answer it honestly. what were their questions? hmmm...some questions were about how the love story began, how did i know he's the one, and questions are going wild.. hehehe.

in return, i can also ask any question to the married ones .. and the room was filled with laughter :)

suddenly, there was blackout (oooops! as expected, a way of life here in zamboanga city) when the generator was turned on, we ate the food they brought in: puto, lumpia, empanada, peanuts, and the late 'pancit'... and our conversations went on.

there was never a dull moment and everyone was so happy to share their thoughts about relationship and the married life.

i'm so grateful for them.

i'm counting the days before the wedding day. but more importantly, it's after that day which will mark another chapter of my life with the man i will love and cherish forever.

gifts i received from my co-teachers :)




7 comments:

  1. malapit na wedding day ma'am! yey! :D so excited for you!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! :-) im excited for you... :-) my wedding shower last year was very crazy too... they've brought in a real dancer... and funny he was following my instruction about going after my friends so everyone was shrinking trying to dodge him haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! :-) im excited for you... :-) my wedding shower last year was very crazy too... they've brought in a real dancer... and funny he was following my instruction about going after my friends so everyone was shrinking trying to dodge him haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Wishing you the very best, and a married life filled with love and laughter! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! :) I hope you have the most memorable wedding ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ms. Rosie!! I didn't know that you were getting married na! I wish you all the love and happiness in the world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks blog friends :) it's nice to hear people around me are also share the happiness i feel... :) God bless everyone!

    ReplyDelete