저에 관하여

Friday, January 24, 2014

Safari Party for Ethan Daniel

I'm officially back to blogging! #celebrate

My little kiddo turned 1 year older last January 16. It seems just yesterday that Ethan weighed 6.3 lbs, wrapped in a blanket and sleeps all day long. Now, he weighs 12.5 kilos, eat a lot, awake and playful all the time. Even if I'm busy with school works, out-of-the-city seminar trip, still I manage to be hands-on with  his first birthday. #supermom

I'm just so happy with the outcome of this event. #officialeventsplanner #grateful
Though his papa isn't around, we know that he's happy with his son turning 1. #saranghaeyonesarang

Some captured moments I want to share with you dear readers!

The Stage by  Dulce Mio and Alice in Partyland
Proud Mama with Ethan Daniel


Invitation: Created by: osielicious (me!)
Birthday Cake by LimTel

Lootbags by Dulce Mio
Cupacakes by LimTel
Lootbags by Dulce Mio

The Venue: Crystal Ballroom, Grand Astoria Hotel
Swirly Pops and Fruity pops by Aaeesha Sweet tooth Shoppe 
My Own Concept: Photos on Tree
Birthday Messages by Me

Giveaways: Sam's Chocolate Lollipops 




By Dulce Mio


Face and Body Painting by Julie

The Kids with Alice in Partyland Host


Picture with Dora & Diego

Ethan and his Friends

Pacaldo - Roquero Family

Enriquez - Ledesma Family

Photo Opt with Dora

Ateneo Friends

Mommy's Friends

Church Friends


2 comments:

  1. Wow! We have the same birthday! Belated and for sure malaking gastos to! I remember when my little kiddo turned 1. I collaborated with Alice in Partyland too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete